Thursday, September 11, 2008

WHAT ? ? ? ? ? ?

Ok- I just posted a very long (for me) emotional commentary on forgiveness. My day was (again) VERY EMOTIONAL. You - all have read my last couple of blogs about the challenges I am having with the whole Joey situation. (Which, by the way- is S...L...O...W...L...Y............. getting better). (I think). And then- - - - I check my e-mails and we have a Wedding request! I was soooo excited! The bride saw our website, and wants to meet with us- wahoo!!!! May 24, I'm pretty sure that is after Prom season. Yep it is Wahoo!!!!!!! Oh- - - no........... May 24th is a SUNDAY!!!!!!!
WHAT??????? Like I don't have enough trials ALREADY ????? You couldn't just GIVE me this????

3 comments:

Leslie said...

It'll all work out in the end. Keep your chin up!

chelle said...

ARGH!! Why do so many peeps do things on Sunday?!?! We will add that to our prayer list and things will be ok! I am excited for your growing business.

Patty said...

Maybe we can pray that she'll have a change of heart and REALLY badly want to have her wedding on Saturday instead!