Wednesday, December 10, 2008

News flash- -

Hey Ya'll- just a quick blog of upcoming news and information.

Some of you wanted to be told when we had positive information on Josh's baptism. Katy called tonight with the exact time (I had the date, but not time). The baptism will be in the Clough Pike building, Cherry Grove Ward at 5 pm next Sunday. (It's really on Ferguson Rd if you want to Google it). His Confirmation will be the following Sunday during church (which is also at 9am). Bari and I will be speaking at the baptism (come anyway). I don't know who will perform the baptism or the confirmation. As luck would have it, her dad and step mom will probably be visiting that Sunday, too.

Time for bed- it's Christmas and time for 12 hour days-no day's off (except Sunday- when I'm giving a talk-and teaching the class-and something else, I'm sure).

2 comments:

Mama D said...

Congrats to Josh and Katy and all of you!! I'm sure you and Bari will do fine on your talks, though I know you'll breathe a sigh of relief when you're done! :)

Have fun through this crazy busy time of year! I hope you have a chance to truly enjoy it and not just feel like it's work-work-work.

Patty said...

Yea!! What fantastic news! Congratulations to Katy and Josh!