Monday, March 2, 2009

We're gonna' have a bo-y! We're gonna' have a bo-y!

Yep, time and date are ready to be announced. Katy is going to the hospital (Mercy Anderson) Tuesday night, and will be induced Wednesday morning. We're gonna' have a Bo--Y!

She is ready- - I'm not so sure about Josh.

My mom-in-law is going to the hospital tomorrow night to make sure she gets 'settled in'. Isn't she the best????????? I'll go over on Wednesday morning, even though it will probably be a very long day. I'm excited to be able to be there.

It will be hard to concentrate at work tomorrow, but it should go by quickly. Work is really busy, and when I get home I need to finish off all the costume tweeks for this weekend. I've already told my boss that I won't be at work either Wednesday or Thursday. Madeline will be picked up for dance Wednesday and Thursday. Bari has ym on Wednesday and usually takes Sam to Scouts, but we may need to make other arrangements so he an visit the hospital before going home.

Well, all the excitement is tiring me out. I'm going to bed- and hopefully to SLEEP!!!!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Wa-hoooo! How exciting! I hope all goes well!

Mama D said...

Fantastic news! Hope all goes well.

chelle said...

wow! it's wed. night and I am hoping all is going well and that hopefully ur a grandma now! keep us posted!

Cassie Rakes said...

Well I hope he made his entrance today! It's a good day to be born, a really great week, as Sarah, Kennie, Abbey, and Lilly! So have they decided on a name yet?! Let us know when to bring dinner over, I gotta see him!