Friday, August 6, 2010

Some Pics

Pictures from our wedding in South Carolina. A very pretty plantation. We could have taken pictures anywhere. The whole place was picture perfect. The pink flowering bushes were Crep Mertle (sp). Beautiful, kind of like lilacs.

  Finally got a couple of pix of Henry and Katy with William. Grant was with Madeline at the time. For some reason, I didn't get as many of him. As of today, Grant weighs 8lbs 5oz, and Henry weighs 6lbs 1oz. Wow.

We went to visit my Mom a couple of weeks ago. Madeline showed her an IPod Touch. It was stinkin' hilarious. She would touch something and say "Oh!" every time. Every time!
 Love my mom.

2 comments:

chelle said...

Awwww. It's great to see everyone's smiling faces.
Beautiful pics form the plantation. I was hoping it was some place close so I could go visit and enjoy the scenery. :)

Patty said...

Love, love, love the pics!! (It doesn't hurt that y'all are professional photographers!!)
What sweet pics of Katie and her boys.
I had to laugh at your description of your mom and the ipod touch... too funny!