Monday, June 20, 2011

Hmmm....

  Well, since I haven't blogged in a while, I thought I'd rather not try to catch up. Really. I mean, why? What's the point of writing about all the stuff that happened last week (or 2-3 months ago - for example).

  Lets just start with today.

   Sam left for Scout Camp this morning.  Yep. And I am doing well so far. And so far, I am guessing the leaders are doing well also. We'll see how we are all doing by Friday. I'm sure I will be happy to have him home and safe. And I am also very sure, all the leaders will be MOST happy that he is returned to ME safe and sound.

  Bari (Big Bari) is working at the Reds Game tonight......

  Soooo... Madeline and I are having Chinese for dinner.

  Bari Ray and Brittany are watching movies downstairs this evening....
See How Easy it is to catch up?
 And what kind of blog would I have without a pic of Pete Rose and Arnie....
 3 Gold Glove Award recipients....I framed each of those pieces for the Reds to present on Opening night....
 My 2 lovin-bunches kittens........
 And the grand-baby boys!

I will have more grandboy pix soon....
But check out our other blog (cherryblossom design) for our latest wedding and engagement pix!

2 comments:

Mama D said...

Awesome pictures! I'm so glad you blogged again. I've missed you!

Patty said...

You are AMAZING! (Just thought you'd like that reminder!) I love the pics. Sounds like life is busy, but good (normal, right?) We need to have you over for a game night soon....