Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My ABC's-

Some of these things might be a little different than some of the other lists I've seen. Here we go.

A- Attached or single. Yes, I'm attached to pretty much everyone I know. I can be quite a pest. I am especially attached to my sweet, adoring husband!

B- Best friends. I have quite a few GOOD friends, but I think my 2 BEST friends are Margaret, and Patty.

C-Cake or Pie? Cake. Pie begins with a 'P'. I got 3 cakes for my birthday, homemade Lemon (kids), Buskin (my boss), Peach Crumb Cake (Pam) and 2 cupcakes also from Buskin (Cristyn).

D- Day. The day after Christmas, everything slows down, the kids are happy, I'm not as busy.

E- Essential Item. Cell Phone- and Contact Lenses.

F- Favorite Color. Let's all say this together - - - - Orange.

G- Greatest Accomplishment. Great Kids.

H- Hometown. Clyde, Ohio.

I- Indulgences. If we don't count the birthday cakes- - - Diet Soda.

J- January- July -Jam - Jelly. (I added a couple). July, who doesn't like the warm weather. Besides, I'm going to Gatinburg with Madeline this July.

K-Kids. Dane, Katy, Joey, Bari Ray, Madeline, Sammy. Do I add Josh when Katy get's married?

L- Life is incomplete without---Madeline (she told me to write that!). I was going to put Project Runway or The Amazing Race.

M- Marriage. May 28, 2004.

N- Number of siblings. 3

O- Orange or apples. Well, oranges start with an O. Apples should have been listed under 'A".
I eat more apples, but like the flavor of oranges better.

P-Phobia-Fears. Water, swimming.

Q- Quote. As said by my Mother EveryTime we left the house,"Be Careful! All the Nuts are out!"
(Yes, really)

R- Reason to smile. Sammy just gave me a kiss.

S-Season. SPRING! The squirrels in my back yard are changing from winter gray, to summer brown. Did you know they change colors?

T-Totally Cool. Madeline (again). I'm not (cool-that is).

U- Unknown Fact. Bari and I took a Swing Class when we were first married. We never finished the class.

V-Vegetarian Dish. I don't make too many. Almost eveything I make has hamburger or chicken in it.

W- Worst Habit. Waiting too long to dye my hair.

X- Xtra-Special Date. April 3, 2007. My Sealing date to Bari.

Y- Your favorite food. Well, I don't know what YOUR fav is, mine is old fashioned Pot Roast cooked on the stove in a big pot with all the veggies.

Z- Zodiac Pisces. Chinese Calendar- Rat.

I know I changed a few things. I hope it made this a little more interesting. Madeline helped. (and Danced).

1 comment:

Patty said...

I don't think I ever get tired of learning more about you!! And I'm right there with your Mom... you gotta watch out for those nuts! (I think she might have known about me!)