Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Calling all Bloggers.......

Help, This is taking every ounce of humility I have left.

HELP- - - -

I need a Prayer/Exercise Buddy- someone (or more than one- I need lots of help!)- someone I can e-mail everyday. I will go weeks (this is the humble-pie part) without thinking of my personal prayers or my exercise commitment.

Does this make sense? I remember I need to e-mail a friend, I will remember to keep to my challenge of prayer, scripture study, and exercise. The responsibility of 'reporting' also helps.

So, any takers out there? I'll warn you, I'm an exellent excuse giver!

3 comments:

Patty said...

Pick me, pick me!! I'm here for you- always!!

Mama D said...

No, pick me! Pick me! :)

Or pick both of us! We can help each other.

chelle said...

P-Shaw... PICK ME!! :P
Sounds like we ALL need those reminders!!