Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Finally . . . . .


 I finally had my camera card transferred to this computer. I will try to get a couple of the William birthday pics to post. Who knows what else I will find.


 Well, I found a couple of Madeline's dance pics. The first one she is in her Bellhop costume posing with my friend Lisa. Imani is behind them.

I'm posing with Joe Morgan, Reds 1975/76 World Series 2nd baseman. He stopped by our store last week.

Another dance pic. Madeline is- can you guess? She is Fred with the other Scooby-Doo cast. This year she is Fred, a Bellhop, a girl from Uganda, Tea Party hip hop, tap cat, and I'm missing one.  Oh, a Fire fighter - "We didn't start the Fire . . . it was always burning". For the Recital, she has 3 more routines. And for the Student Spotlight, where the dancers choreograph their own routines, she has at least one dance.

Last picture - William's First Birthday! His first taste of cake. What a cutie.

1 comment:

Patty said...

Awesome pics! And I love seeing your cute kitties too!
And what more can I say about William's bday pics than "aawww!!"