Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Another Day

OK- it's like I don't need another thing to obsess over- but here it is.
It's even amazing that I think anyone would be even remotely interested in who I am or what I have to say. But- that's another matter.
About me- what should I say? Here is a little history (until one of the multitudes inerrupts me). Let's see, I was born and raised in a small town in northern Ohio. My mom still lives in the same house I grew up in, infact- most of the neighbors are still living there, or their children are now living on that same street.
I left the small town and went to an equally small college. (It was in the news last spring, a bus of baseball players went off an overpass in Florida). Anyway, I majored in Art because I knew it was something I could probably do fairly well. I wasn't so sure about anything else.
A year or 2 out of college I met my first husband and had 4 mostly adorable children (3 are pictured). He still lives in the same house we live in - but now with his 3rd wife (what is it about people not moving away?) He had a son by his first marriage (hense the 4 or 5 children). We were married 16 years. I am currently married to the Love of My Life (I know-mushy-gushy), who also has a son (and here comes the 4 or 5 or 6 children of mine).
Is that enough for now? I certainly think so-besides---at least 2 of the children are fighting their way through the tv channels (not really).
Do you sign off on these things?
Live Life/Love Life-Lou

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Hello! Welcome to the world of blogging! Great to have you here!

Mama D said...

Hey, so glad you are joining the rest of us new bloggers! Leslie's got a trend going here!

Just want you to know I can literally "hear" your voice as I read your blog! Sounds just like what you'd say in person. :]