Saturday, September 22, 2007

I've been thinkin'

I have a couple of questions for you-all.
What do you have Bookmarked? I have all the local news/weather tv stations web casts. I also have lots of news info-CNN, The New Yorker, the photo of the day from National Geographic, and the Bengals home page. I am a news junkie.
What was your favorite gift to receive? I know we are not usually a materialistic bunch- but my fave gift (and fave appliance) is an electric Ice Crusher my husband gave me for my birthday. It was replacing a hand crank model my daughter had given me. My daughter also hit 2 more home runs- she made me a quilt with pictures of all the family, and she organized the rest of the crew and gave me a Mother's ring.
Live/Life-Love/Life

3 comments:

Patty said...

My bookmarks are Craigslist, Genealogy sites, free clip art, FHE sites, things to do in Ohio, interesting places, and now lots of blogs!!
My favorite gift is the nice cooking pot/pan set I got from my husband almost 2 years ago. What a difference to cook on decent stuff!(Yes, I'm practical to a fault!)

Mama D said...

I share my computer with my kids, who have a wide age range. That means my bookmarks include everything from lds.org, Deseret Book, blogs, mapquest, yahoo, sudoku online, public library -- to Fairfield City Schools, ProgressBook, google, dictionary.com, Study Island, Winthrop Univ -- to Webkinz, Disney, NickJr -- to Facebook, MySpace, YouTube, theaters...

My favorite gift? Not sure, don't have just one... The silver sapphire necklace Ray gave me, the large fan Ray brought back from Japan for me, the white bead bracelet my sister made (to symbolize peace, at a time when I was extremely stressed and overwhelmed), Hilary Weeks' CDs, a loaf of Crystal Lemon's bread given for no reason at all, a friend paying for my Time Out for Women ticket & willing to wait to be repaid, various plaques/ pictures.

Actually, my favorite gifts are the intangible ones like a hug and kiss from my kids, a dance in the kitchen with my husband when he's tired and wants to sit down but dances with me first, friendship, love.

chelle said...

hmm my bookmarks..I have lots of blogs, free lds clipart page, a dosage calculator site, pool lg page, cabin websites for gatlinberg and red river gorge

And my favorite gifts would have to be each of my children. Not much of a materialistic person. I do love to shop but it is always something for the kids, hubby or house...rarely for myself.