Thursday, November 1, 2007

Shout- out for prayer.......

This is a call for help with prayer.
Katy is taking her driving test Friday morning. She is really nervous about it even though we have been practicing every day for this. She HAS to pass because she has already given her 2 week notice (tonight is her last night) on her current job, and she starts her new job soon. The new job REQUIRES her to drive. This new job is to be a nanny for an Indian Hill family. She needs to pick up the boys from school and run errands through the day occasionally. So, please pray for her. Oh, I didn't mention that she is especially nervous because her depth perception isn't the greatest. This is because she is blind in her left eye and is hearing impared in her right ear. Please help her through this with your kind thoughts and prayers.
Thank You !!! I surely love my blogging sisters (and brother)---
Live-Life/Love-Life

4 comments:

chelle said...

You've got it Lou! Great luck Katy! I know you can do it!!

Patty said...

I'll keep her in my prayers today.

PS- I love your response to Michelle's post... I think there are a few of us who wish we had Moms like you!! You're one of the most loving people I've ever met!!

Papa D said...

Yes, Ma'am.

Tell Katy that I will pray that I am on different roads while she is taking the actual driving portion of the test.

carrie said...

done!

love you!