Saturday, November 3, 2007

My turn- I love, I hate

I haven't done this I Love-I hate yet. I guess I'll try- I might be adding more later though.

I Hate the hot water dripping in the bathtub faucet, it's sooo hard to turn on and off.
I Love having a kitchen and bathroom that actually has Clean water flowing from the faucets (just ask Katy how cool this is).

I Hate the back side of my house where the siding is missing (for 2 Years) , and the doorbell that rings on it's own if someone opens the storm door.
I Love the neighborhood where we live. It gives my children stability and a sense of community.

I Hate my teeth.
I Love the color of my eyes, especially when my husband comments on them.

I Hate disobedient and rebellious children (mine).
I Love when my children make strong choices for good.

I Hate opening the Ice Cream container only to find a TINY bit left inside. (Not even a bite !)
I Love any kind of Ice Cream (even if it is only a bite).

I Hate that not all the sisters see what a great organization the RS is , and how they DESERVE to come and participate.
I Love the RS and all the sisters whether they come to activities or not.

I Hate how my husband (and I) over eat.
I Love food (too much)-(specially really well prepared food).

I Hate that I still have things I cannot seem to share with my bloggin' sisters.
I Love that when I know I'm ready, that they will all support me and love me just the same.

I Hate that I am so insecure that I don't really think people love me for who I am- I still think they are just 'being nice.'
I Love that I'm trying to get over my insecurities and know that I'm loved.

I Hate that I have to go back to work next week.
I Love that I had all week to be with my Husband- go to lunch everyday, and walk through many parks together.

I Hate that I thought everyone would be out of my house today - BUT - Katy is still here sleeping (she should have been out the door by now).
I Love that my kids (specially Katy)-feel comfortable enough with Mom and stepdad, that she brings her friends home to play cards instead of going out.

I Hate that my kids put up such a fuss when they go to see their Dad.
I Love that he married someone who likes our kids, and wants to spend time with them.

Geez---Is that enough? I could probably go on and on----
I Love my fellow bloggers. I love that our 'community' is getting bigger all the time, and that there is such a spirit of unconditional love and support for everyone.
Live-Life/Love-Life

6 comments:

Patty said...

I love YOU!! And I hate that you don't realize what an amazing, wonderful and terrific person you really, truly are!! I still have things I've held back... but it's been on my mind a lot lately- maybe we should both just get it over with and shock the heck out of our great bloggging community!! (Dare ya!!)
Love ya LOTS!!

Dory said...

Thanks for sharing your love/hate list. And don't feel pressured to share your deepest, darkest whatever. I say do it when it's healthy for you. I'm definately not ready to share all my secrets. :)

carrie said...

i love you! your an amazingly, wonderful and fabulous woman!

as far as what to post on your blog...let the Holy Spirit guide...

you'll know what you're ready to share and what your not...we're all so different and so are our blogs. i think that's very cool.

Mama D said...

One thing blogging here has shown me is how much support, tolerance, and love we have for each other. We may not always see it in person, but it's still there. (For the most part, it's always been there.) This forum gives us an opportunity to say it more openly. Ray keeps telling me that the affirmation we as women receive is one of the best things about blogging. I think he's right.

We all have joys and sorrows; some we want or need to share; others we don't. Either way, it's okay! This blogging neighborhood is a great place to hang out with all of you!! Thanks to all of you for contributing to the emotional safety and security of this place.

Leslie said...

You are fabulous, and I agree about doing what's right and healthy for you and following the Spirit.
Whenever you need a lift, just come visit the neighborhood. We're here for you, whether in cyberspace or in person, you are loved and accepted.

chelle said...

I too love you. I am a major people watcher. Often because I am too shy to actually start up a conver. very often with someone I don't know too well. I have love getting to know you better. I absolutely love your kids and getting to know you better through blogging. I am glad that you do realize we will be here for you when you need us!