Thursday, December 6, 2007

Do me a favor------

I need someone to do me a favor if you could. This is not difficult and does not involve making any meals, watching my children, or fixing my doorbell (although that would be really really nice).
Bari and I are working on a new blog that will highlight our wedding photography business. I need someone to check to see if you can access it or not, and how you did it. It should be-
cherryblossomdesign.blogspot (you know the rest). If this doesn't work, then
cherryblossomdesign-photography. blogspot should work. Both of our computers automatically access the account, so I'm not sure what the best address is to give potential brides.
Thanks for your help.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

LouAnn, DEFINITELY the cherryblossomdesign-photography. blogspot.com The other one belongs to someone else, and would lead to a bunch of confused brides looking at a "green eggs and ham" post. Your blog, on the other hand, is beautiful! Hope it brings in a ton of business!!

Louann and Bari said...

Thank You!

Papa D said...

I decided to take the lazy way out and see if anyone else had checked. Thanks, Leslie, for doing it so I don't have to do anything.

I'll go check it out now, without the pressure of having to critique it. *grin*

Patty said...

Awesome photos!! (As to be expected!!)

ANTSYLLI said...

I am with Papa...glad that Leslie did the work. Your blog is great. What do I have to do to get one of those pictures with Eric and me in front of the full moon? That is just way too cool. Your photos are absolutely beautiful.