Friday, December 7, 2007

Just a quick note....

Before I start the dishes and clean up the living room and anything else I need to do tonight, I wanted to write a quick blog. We are working on the wedding blog. Bari put pics on there last night, and I played with the colors tonight. I need some input (yes, Ray, from you too- I know you'll speak your mind)- on the choices on the blog. You can find it at cherryblossomdesign-photography.blogspot. I know there needs to be more info on us and our business, I am still working that out. Let me know what you think so far. - Added bonus, you get to see what an awsome photographer my husband is!!!
Thanks!----Oh- and PLEASE feel free to send any potential brides to the site, too!!

5 comments:

Steve and Jamie said...

I wish I knew a bride to send to you. Do you think that you could re-take my wedding pictures? I like yours WAY better.

The site looks good. I like the pictures you've selected. My cousin has a wedding video company in Utah. I've checked out his site a few times and been impressed. If you are looking for ideas, you can go to www.ellisonvideo.com .

Shayleen Lunt said...

I think it looks good to. I say, the more pictures the better. I had the same idea as Jamie...
http://hnmphotography.blogspot.com/
I think a slide show on the side bar is a great way to showcase more pics!
http://kmbfoto.blogspot.com/
I also like the personalized header.
ps If you want to know how many people visit your site, you can add a ticker too.
Hope I didn't tell you stuff you already know.

Papa D said...

Thanks a lot, Shayleen. The ticker suggestion was going to be my only unique suggestion at the moment. (hangs his head in shame)

Looks good so far.

Papa D said...

One more: Do you have it activated so that you receive e-mail notification whenever someone leaves a comment on the blog? If you have a notification system with your e-mail account ("You've got mail."), you won't need to check the blog every few minutes in order to know when someone has commented.

Mama D said...

It looks great! I am excited to see it as you add more details of your business. We've always known Bari was a fabulous photographer!