Saturday, January 5, 2008

Odds and ends- - - -

More odds and ends-- I think about what I could write almost every day- but rarely ever do. I think that most of the stuff isn't very interesting, and the rest I just forget about. Hmmmm-- I wonder if my husband knows I'm so boring.
OK- here is a little catch up. New Years Day we were pretty busy. Between Bari and I and a couple of calls to a support team, we were able to get the faucets in the bathtub working. Before you send up the fireworks, I should say that the shower still isn't hooked up. I have no Idea when that will come to pass. BUT- keep in mind that I take baths - not showers-. (So I don't really care). We also were able to temperarily fix the kitchen sink faucet. That will also need to be replaced, but that is a money issue. We'll see. Oh, we also raked the back yard (yes, New Years morning)- that wasn't too bad. So, we've come out of 2007 and started into 2008 pretty well. Add to all of this - my husband and son were able to give some service for an AWSOME couple, clean out our own gutters (Madeline was starting to experience water damage in her room----) and our (Bari and I) service Saturday night cleaning the chapel----It really feels good to get so much done.
Now- on to the Katy news. She and Josh have changed their wedding date 3 times because of reception hall challenges. I think they finally have everything straightened out, and will have the wedding in APRIL-- - - -April 26. That is 6 weeks earlier than they originally planned. And 6 week less time for me to paint their invitations. Hmmmmm- Bari has 2 Proms that night too--so we'll see how all of this works out.
I think that's about all. Love you all---
OH! I forgot to say that I really loved the Primary Activity this morning. It was really fun and I think the kids had a great time too. Kudos to the Presidency!!!!!
Love you ALL!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Patty said...

Sounds like the projects around the house are going good. Yea!! I love reading your posts- they're always a lot more interesting than what you think!
Let's hope Katy doesn't decide to give up on the wedding planning and just run off to Vegas! *grin*

AJ said...

Hey if you need any help with those invitations, give me a call. I love that Katy, you and I are all in primary! We are going to have so much fun. I agree, the activity was a blast. I love my girls so much!

Cassie Rakes said...

Hey if you need ANY help with the reception, decorations, anything, the Rosenberg clan it ALWAYS willing to help.

Sarah said...

I have also helped with a few weddings. (Scott's sisters both got married in 2006.) SO, if you need anything I'm also willing to help! The 26th of April is also my anniversary! fun, huh? I'm glad you're in primary too. I like you :)