Sunday, October 21, 2007

more about me

Well, I haven't given my list of likes and dislikes or I Hate-and-I Love List. First, I doubt anyone really cares, but I haven't written since last week and I need to say something---so here goes.

I hate- I really Hate, shopping carts that are in the middle of the aisle in the grocery store. Just move it over lady!!!!

I hate stupid drivers- now this sub list could go on for a while. I hate the lack of turn signals, driving slow in the fast lane, and pulling up close to my car (looking like you want to pass) - I move to the slow lane- only to have you just sit there -in the fast lane-Not Passing!Arg! But this is the WORST- And I don't know how to even explain how Cincinnati-ans have this problem (and it is a problem believe me!). I drive Cross County Hwy everyday sometimes more than once a day, there are hills on this road. I can't believe how many cars don't speed up going UP the hills! I'll set my cruise control and lots of cars will pass me going down the hills- then block the fast lane when the road goes back UP the hill !!!!

Enough of cars- I hate getting the ice cream container out of the freezer- only to find Less Than A Scoop of creamy goodness left! I shouldn't even say scoop- spoon full would be more like it.

I dislike having to work on my day off (tomorrow). But I like helping out and being a team player for my boss. (Who- I hope- will buy me lunch tomorrow).

I love seeing my kids dressed up for Halloween and having fun. Your only a kid once-

I love hearing Sam and Madeline singing together in the back seat of my car. They sound so Good!

I love seeing my children make good decisions with what ever they do.

I love spending time with my Mom, in the hometown where I grew up.

I love any time I get to spend with my sweetheart (except right after I find empty ice cream containers !).

I love sisters who blog and share a piece of their lives with us. Spiritual moments, family moments, jokes and treasures. Thank you.
Live-Life/Love-Life

ps-Sisters and Ray!!!

3 comments:

Papa D said...

Having grown up with 5 sisters and having 4 girls - and having worked in the female-dominated educational systems for years, I am very in touch with my femininity. It helps to believe that Michelle and I truly are one - since that means being in touch with my femininity . . . Never mind; I probably shouldn't go there on a blog frequented by Mormon women I see weekly. *great big grin*

Leslie said...

I love you, LouAnn!!

Oh, and ditto on the driving things.

chelle said...

Aww Lou I love you girl!! I am SOOO with you on the driving thing...and I am from Cincy. It DRIVES-ME-CRAZY the way people drive. I am like get where you're going and get outta my way!! sheesh people!!
And the kids are the best thing to love huh?? Most days anyways. :D