Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My Husband.......the domestic Goddess.

Yes, my husband, the love of my life, is a Domestic Goddess. This morning, he was almost late to work because he was finishing the dishes (we don't use a dishwasher-see MamaD's blog), and folding clothes (which he had just taken from the dryer). Yes. A Domestic Goddess. How did I get so lucky? The trade-off is that my clothes are a little wrinkled sometimes (most of the time), and most of my dishes are cracked and chipped. Things could certainly be worse. He is- after all, the Love of My Life.
Live-Life/Love-Life

4 comments:

chelle said...

aww what a great guy!! Glad you two found each other.

Papa D said...

Tell him welcome to the world of the happily whipped.

Louann and Bari said...

I want you to know that at no time past or present have I ever asked, suggested, told, demanded or otherwise insisted he do this. Infact, I usually feel quite guilty that I haven't gotten to the task before him. HA!

Anonymous said...

Good post.