Friday, September 28, 2007

Saturday again? Nope-it's Friday

Most of the time I don't know what day it is. Could be stress, could be ADD, could be I never learned them in the correct order in the first place. I have selective memory. I remember my stepson's birthday but always have to ask Katy or count backward to get the right birth year for Sammy. (Then again- I was 38 when I had him- who remembers such things?). I remember when I told my oldest 2 children that we were going to have another baby (they were 10 and 8 years old at the time and we were on a camping trip to Michigan. We saw a free concert of Hoodie and the Blowfish- Is this too long for a thought in perenthasis [sp]). I remember the last time I saw my Dad before he passed from this earth. I also remember when he carried Katy into my Mom's class room when I suprised them with a visit ( she was about 3 weeks old). I don't remember all the cats we have had (sorry Patty), but I know we had at least one Celestial cat. It makes me sad to think that I can't remember some very special times in my life. But I know that I will gain all that knowledge back one day.
I've had the chance to breeze through some other blogs tonight. I love your lives- the young Mom's and their sweet babies, the inspirational stories and insight. I love your comments to one another-the support and humor. I love how we are really all alike- and different. We love the Lord with a passion, we love our children and our lives. We can be different- but it really isn't all that different.
Some time I might write more about my first marriage and how that molded my testimony. I do want to post at least one wedding pic of my sweetie and I, but I'm having a hard time moving files around. I guess I want to share-
Live-Life/Love-Life

No comments: